25 April 2023
Are you an Application Support Engineer looking for a great opportunity? This is your chance to provide operational support for a leading Banking Institution.
- At least 2 years of experience as L1 Support;
- Basic experience on networks and applications;
- Experience in batch scheduling tools;
- Experience on UNIX, LINUX, Solaris, AIX;
- Must be able to provide 24*7 operational support including weekends and public holidays.
- Excellent oral and written communication;
- Exposure to shell scripting is a plus.
- Provide 24*7 operational support to production support teams;
- Each shift is 12 hours and each staff will rotate to the next shift every 2 weeks (2 weeks rotation);
- Execute batch jobs based on requests from L2 support team;
- Perform recovery of batch job failures;
- Acknowledge and check on critical alerts and escalate to L2 support team if required;
- Assist L2 support team to debug issues;
- Execute proper actions based on SOP for service recovery.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Suummi Parmar at email@example.com quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R22108070
Consultant – IT Recruitment Consulting
Let’s connect via