18 April 2023
We are looking for Business Analyst to work on projects with a leading client of ours in the gaming sector.
- Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or in other domain;
- Atleast 1 year of working experience in delivering and supporting IT applications;
- Have experience in understanding and gathering requirements and translating to functional specifications;
- Keen appreciation of business needs and strong interest in business processes and process re-engineering;
- Experience / Knowledge of SQL and SQL queries;
- Strong written and verbal communication with emphasis in technical writing skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail;
- Experience working on projects using Agile methodology.
- Responsible for working with business users/product owners to gather business requirements;
- Responsible for understanding business processes and translate into functional specifications;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate User Acceptance Test (UAT);
- Track and report the project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Support multiple applications systems and platforms concurrently;
- Adhere to the organization and project standards & guidelines;
- Manage necessary resources to ensure project objectives are met.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Neeraj Bedwal at email@example.com quoting the job title.
Lead Technology Recruitment Specialist