1 March 2023
We are looking for a Business Analyst with strong experience in Credit Risk to work with the Risk Management Team within the banking industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Financial Technology and related disciplines;
- 2 – 4 years of Business Analyst experience dealing with Credit Risk Management in the Financial Services industry;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, analysis and documentation;
- Should be proficient in Risk Reporting;
- Have knowledge of how the internal Credit systems integrate / interact with other credit systems, product source systems and front-end workflow systems for wholesale banking relationship managers and credit risk managers;
- Knowledge of Credit Risk and Financial Markets products;
- Experience in data analysis and visualization;
- Good knowledge or experience with SQL;
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to coordinate/work with multiple teams;
- Motivated, driven, logical, and possess excellent time management skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Experience in data reconciliation or data refining;
- Relevant experience on Corporate Credit Space – Credit origination application;
- Knowledge on Corporate credit risk products.
- Collate and manage all the details regarding the application for the assigned business vertical– information could span from details of systems interfacing, content of the various data being posted, data held within the application;
- Work as a Business and Data Analyst in Risk Management Group, Corporate Credit Related projects/ enhancements and also for BAU production support;
- Support user community on business queries and guidance on better usage of the system on daily BAU activities;
- Clearly understanding of the scope of the project, the changes associated and support the Project Manager in impact assessment and clearly document the rationale for projects where no impact is assessed;
- Identify required data for project, analyze, clean-up and transform or prepare it for processing;
- Actively partnering with the team in the solutioning process to ensure that the business solutions being implemented are thought through from a long term, standardization, design for no operations, front-end configuration perspective;
- Assess and propose appropriate testing approach and sign off criteria to stakeholders and get concurrence;
- Overall UAT management in terms of UAT timeline, batch run/ re-run and managing the tester’s testing result;
- Prepare proper documentation on the data flow, design, business solutioning and testing approach in accordance with predefined template.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Meenakshi Saklani at email@example.com quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R1876920
Let’s connect via