25 January 2023
Excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst to work on Payments related project in the private banking domain.
- Degree in IT / Finance/ Business or its equivalent professional certificates;
- At least 5 years of working experience as a Business Analyst in the banking sector;
- Basic knowledge in accounting and cash management products;
- Hands on experience on payment systems and exposure to Payments Hub, Clearing and Settlement, Automated clearing house programs and channels;
- Subject matter expertise in Payments including Clearing, ISO20022, SEPA, RTGS and SWIFT;
- Experience in developing business requirements documents, test strategies, and test scripts for User Acceptance Tests;
- Ability to analyze complex problems, propose workable solutions and implement corrective actions in all situations;
- Excellent negotiation skills, ability to influence outcomes without direct managerial responsibility;
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and demanding environment is essential.
- Experience with working in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Responsible for business analysis, user coordination and implementation of business initiatives;
- Gather and translate the business requirements and follow through till implementation;
- Assess the current end to end process flows and contribute in enhancements and upgrades for the regions;
- Collaborate with regional and global operations, technology development team, compliance to meet business and regulatory requirements in various jurisdictions;
- Review functional design, to meet the business requirements;
- Responsible for end-to-end User Acceptance Testing activities such as: defining test approach, preparing test scripts and executing User Acceptance Test, analyzing test results, and ensuring that reported issues are resolved;
- Transition project to production support teams with proper documentation and training;
- Provide SME support to the project.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Aditi Jain at email@example.com quoting the job title.