5 January 2023
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team as a Business Analyst. The Business Analyst will play a crucial role in improving the business processes and systems.
- Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or in other domain;
- Has atleast 1 year of experience as a Business Analyst in delivering and supporting IT applications ;
- Have experience in understanding and gathering requirements and translating to functional specifications;
- Keen appreciation of business needs and strong interest in business processes and process re-engineering;
- Experience / Knowledge of SQL and SQL queries;
- Well versed with JIRA & confluence to track projects;
- Strong written and verbal communication with emphasis in technical writing skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Experience with working in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Responsible for working with business users/product owners to gather business requirements & translate into functional specifications;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate User Acceptance Test (UAT);
- Track and report the project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Support multiple applications systems and platforms concurrently;
- Adhere to the organization and project standards & guidelines;
- Manage necessary resources to ensure project objectives are met;
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Srikanth Ramakrishna Sarma at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.