24 November 2022
We are seeking an experienced Program Manager to liaison between technology and businesses.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields;
- Has at least 5 years of IT project management experience in driving large-scale enterprise-wide projects in banking domain;
- Performed at least one successful, large-scale implementation of an enterprise application project in a project manager or lead role;
- Strong vendor management and team/stakeholder communication skills;
- Strong knowledge in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Should have experience in working closely with various project leads for successful completion of the respective BUSU Program for change delivery each year;
- Work with cross-functional teams of business leads, product owners, project managers and technical managers.
- PMP / CITPM Certified.
- Manage the relationship with the business units with respect to their new requirements;
- Develop, define and implement the overall IT demand management structure & processes in agreement with the CIO and COO;
- Develop a communication and governance structure in line with Capital Expenditure Committee processes which takes care of the business units needs and aligns demand with existing capacity;
- To initiate, participate and contribute (at a high level) to any ongoing business activity which will create substantial IT demand;
- Initiate and execute intra-departmental communication and improvement activities to ensure maximum alignment of the IT with business priorities and facilitate demand capturing;
- Attend all relevant Business and decision-making forums which deal with future IT demand and new requirements;
- Build an overall demand pipeline on an annual basis as well as on an ongoing basis (mapped against the annual plan);
- Develop and maintain a project and enhancement roadmap aligned with business priority, IT capacity, technical dependencies, and ongoing project portfolio.
- Capture new demand and ensure structured and high quality of demand’s scope and specification in order to have a consistent basis for estimation and scheduling of the implementation;
- Liaise with the business units to shape and implement the demand management processes as well as the regular liaison/relationship management interactions;
- Prepare and maintain a project portfolio view for upcoming projects with IT expenditure to facilitate a Capital Expenditure Committee decision basis;
- Prepare and maintain a System Enhancement Request Portfolio view and facilitate prioritization and scheduling decisions for System Enhancement requests in order to ensure optimal usage of the IT capacity;
- Ensure proper governance and controls for these Program initiatives and enhancements;
- Drive the ongoing evolution of the Singapore Council, in line with the DBS Platform Transformation journey;
- Ensures timely and accurate reporting of all IT demand-related issues to senior management and key stakeholders;
- Develop KPIs for Demand Management as well as dashboards and regular reports to create transparency and tracking of change requests and projects;
- Creates information packs for senior management in GBS and other business units to create transparency over the demand pipeline, the status of current in-flight projects as well as day-to-day operations performance metrics of IT;
- Create transparency about upcoming business initiatives, the current demand pipeline, the current IT change execution performance, and capacity situation;
- Create transparency on the current IT operations status via operational KPIs, monthly reviews, and other metrics.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Jyoti Mittal at email@example.com quoting the job title.