15 November 2022
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to be part of Trade Finances projects in Banking domain.
- Degree in Finance, Business, Computer Science or related fields;
- At least 5 years of working experience in banking, trade finance or related domain;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, analysis and documentation;
- Good experience in executing SQL queries to support data analysis and testing;
- Understanding of technology and operational processes across Trade Finance domain;
- Familiar with change management processes and project management fundamentals;
- Strategic forward thinking approach to challenges with outstanding communications, influencing, negotiating and persuasion skills;
- Passionate, diligent and resilient individual with ability to thrive in ambiguity;
- Experience in scoping and evaluation.
- Experience in Project management.
- Participate in any other business tasks required from project initiation to post-implementation;
- Involve in gathering business requirements, prepare functional requirements, write User Stories and initiate User Requests;
- Optimize efficiency by reviewing business process, regression testing and impact analysis;
- Write test scenarios, perform pre-UAT sanity checks and collaborate with stakeholders to perform UAT;
- Collect internal and external data and perform business specific tasks data analysis, user interviews/ surveys, preparation of user reports and verification;
- Coordinate with technology and delivery team to ensure successful delivery of user requirements;
- Identify, analyze, clean-up and transform/ prepare project data for processing;
- Maintain documentation for systems such as requirements, user guides, FAQs.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Dharinee Pandya at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.