4 August 2022
If you are you seeking an opportunity as a Java Developer then join the team of Specialists and be part of an exciting journey to modernize systems.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and related discipline;
- Minimum 4- 5 years of relevant work experience in Java based enterprise application development and microservices development;
- Experienced in handling projects in open source systems;
- Knowledge and strong technical skills in Java/J2EE technologies like Spring framework, Kafka, Redis, Gitlab, PaaS/IaaS;
- Experience in Database technologies such as Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, Cassandra/Hadoop;
- Exposure to DevOps using Kubernetes and Docker container;
- Independent and proactive with analytical mindset and good problem solving skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Scrum/Agile certification.
- Be a part of a team to design, develop, and deliver solutions in a cross functional scrum team;
- Work closely with Architects to review designs as well as solutioning discussions;
- Guide and mentor junior developers and provide technical guidance and leadership;
- Code and provide systems support, SIT, UAT and participate in all software development life cycle;
- Provide innovative technical solutions for deficiencies in process, application configuration and operational procedures;
- Making proactive improvements to within the platform to meet stakeholder expectations;
- Build effective working relationships across relevant teams within digital platforms.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Valorie Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.