17 June 2022
We are looking for experienced Business Analyst to join the Institutional Banking Group to help accelerate the digital enablement within the banking industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent;
- At least 5 years experience in business analysis, preferably on business transformation projects;
- Proficient in data programming language (eg SQL)
- Result driven, motivated and great adaptability skill to work under challenging and dynamic environment;
- Have good analytical, critical thinking abilities & troubleshooting skills;
- Organized, logical and meticulous in planning, managing and executing testing;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has worked in corporate banking and/or digital innovation projects
- Engage with senior stakeholders through the planning, designing and deploying of digital technologies to improve business processes
- Brainstorm changing business needs and identify new business models and opportunities;
- Collaborate across different departments to enable full cycle of solutioning and implementing using Agile techniques;
- Design work plans and work with organizational wide business and technological functions to come up with sustainable problem solving techniques;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate User Acceptance Test (UAT);
- Provide solutions and identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively;
- Manage daily user feedback and provide continuous guidance on better utilization of system.