17 June 2022
We are looking for project managers who are farsighted and result-driven to manage IT application projects in one of the major key players in banking industry.
- Degree in computer science/engineering/Information system or any related fields;
- Has more than 10 years of experience in the direct management of IT application projects;
- Proven track record in delivering and managing the complex banking projects in agile methodology;
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to communicate with senior level;
- Process-driven and strong advocate of reporting;
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with external vendors and across diversified teams;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Certification in Agile/PMP;
- Possess sound banking product knowledge in the capital markets area.
- Engage the Project Steering Committee (PSC) to conduct project portfolio meetings to review and monitor the strategic direction and policy guidance;
- Work closely with Business Project Manager (BPM), business users and various senior stakeholders throughout the projects to ensure accuracy in delivering of project activities within the budget and timeline;
- Facilitate the process of project implementation including requirement, design, testing and deployment;
- Assess risk and issues and plan test strategies to implement solutions;
- Conduct regular testing and quality assessment, submit quality checklist and manage defects where necessary.