16 June 2022
An exciting opportunity with an established Insurance client to support and achieve product assurance before new products/product enhancements are implemented.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Business or any related field;
- At least 1 year of working experience;
- Possess good communication skills with the ability to work well with colleagues at various levels;
- Ability to work independently as well as being a good team player to work well in a team;
- Have a positive attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Prior experience in testing or product configuration experience;
- Prior experience in Insurance domain.
- Work closely with IT team and vendors to help resolve issues arising from user acceptance testing;
- Involve in preparation of test cases and conduct user acceptance testing on product launches and product enhancements;
- Responsible for timely completion of user acceptance testing on core life operating systems;
- Understanding of product requirements for system implementation to ensure test planning and execution is comprehensive and accurate;
- Monitor test progress and document defects;
- Responsible for risk escalation to relevant stakeholders;
- Document and maintain documentation related to product assurance processes.