29 June 2021
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team as a Application Support Analyst to provide support for financial products and sales applications;
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems;
- At least 2 years of experience working in Production / Application Support;
- Perform work in rotational shifts to provide 24/7 on-site or on-call support;
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and able to handle different types of customer inquiries (Incoming calls, email and face-to-face enquiries);
- In depth knowledge on Troubleshooting, Request/Incident management, Root Cause Analysis, source code and log review;
- Proficient in SQL ,Java-based source codes and logs, MS Word, Excel, Project and ticketing tools like Assyst, Aldo;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- ITIL Certification
- Provide L1 and L2 production support for Financial Products and Sales Applications;
- Handling incoming calls, email and face-to-face enquiries;
- Identify, troubleshoot and document the application issues, complex incidents and resolutions;
- To channel and escalate any unresolved issues to other stakeholders or next level within the agreed procedures;
- Coordinate with various teams to manage incident for all issues, analyze root cause and assist in efficient resolution of all application processes;
- Support audit compliance.