14 June 2021
An exciting opportunity to grow your career as a DevOps Engineer (Cloud) with a leading organization.
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or Electronics Engineering or related field;
- Has at least 4 years hands-on experience in the implementation of automated build and release DevOps processes and cloud technologies;
- Proficiency in DevOps tools (Git / Github, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, Jira, Jenkins, Confluence, Ansible, AWS, etc.);
Knowledge of establishing process optimization, automation and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery ( CI / CD );
Knowledgeable in the concepts of Software Defined Network or Infrastructure as a Code ( IaC );
- Hands-on experience in Cloud Technologies, AWS and Containerization tools;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse and resolve issues;
- Desire for learning and a passion for automation, latest technologies and best practices;
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholders management skills.
- Certification in AWS;
- Prior experience working on Linux servers.
- Define and deliver fully automated build and deployment processes in accordance with business needs;
- Collaborate with development, infrastructure, data center, security and product teams to define Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes in accordance with industry standards;
- Design Build and Release routines to ensure high availability, scalability, security and resiliency;
- Lead the implementation and configuration of CI/CD pipelines with integrations to various development, quality and security tools;
- Implement effective application monitoring on different layers such as Content Delivery Network( CDN), web/application, cache, database and Infrastructure;
- Identify, diagnose and resolve pipeline bottlenecks, build failures and other issues in the different environments;
- Design and maintain cloud infrastructure and services to improve reliability, security and performance;
- Provide On-call Support (rotational) to the development teams during production incidents & off peak hour activities;
- Stay abreast of emerging DevOps technologies and digital trends;
- Continuously identify opportunities to incorporate best practices in automation, optimization and new efficiencies.