26 April 2021
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work on a really exciting project. You will be involved in the release management of mission critical applications while managing the CI/CD pipelines, for our leading client in the financial sector.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems;
- Hands on experience in java-based applications build and deployment to JBoss/WebSphere/Tomcat in Unix and Windows environments;
- Strong experience in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Nexus (application repository) and GIT (code repository);
- Have worked on Oracle, SQL Server and Postgre databases,AS400 and server integrations;
- Experience in Automation & change process with knowledge of basic programming;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Strong analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve application and system issues;
- Able to communicate and explain complex technical issues to various IT teams;
- Knowledge of cloud.
- Providing support to all the build and deployment jobs in the Jenkins (UAT and Production) and AS/400 application deployments;
- Working closely with business to establish priorities, analyze requirements, manage risks/issues, research/evaluate options, escalate and implement solutions;
- Responsible for Production deployment preparations ,change forms, checklists, sign-off and documents verification;
- Work on Deployment Automation tasks using Jenkins Jobs/GIT/Nexus;
- Integration of Jenkins servers to application servers and other servers;
- Help to maintain and optimize Jenkins, Nexus and SVN servers;
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned.