23 April 2021
Our client is looking for an experienced Go Developer to join our client to be involved in large-scale development projects.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 4 years experience as a hands-on technical experience in web application development;
- Proficient in database and backend application stack technologies;
- Strong knowledge in SQL and Go frameworks such as Godep, SLTR, Stringer, Revel, Gorilla Mux etc;;
- Experience in end-to-end SDLC, design, application development, operational support and maintenance;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and written skill;
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience effectively;
- Independent and good team player.
- Good understanding of web application frameworks, microservices and NoSQL data stores;
- Familiar with data structures, algorithms and multithreading.
- Involve in brainstorming, conceptualization, system design, development and testing of web applications;
- Produce well-written Golang code and participate in code reviews;
- Create unit, functional and end-to-end system tests;
- Provide continuous post-implementation support and enhancement based on application needs;
- Identify issues, aid in troubleshooting and providing effective solutions for UAT and SIT;
- Ensure necessary changes are implemented and documented.