7 April 2021
We are seeking for a techno functional Business Analyst to be part of the Group Finance team within the Banking and Financial Services domain.
- Degree in Banking, Finance or Accounting;
- At least 5-7 years of experience, preferably with a working knowledge of financial / banking industry;
- Working knowledge of financial and regulatory processes, banking regulations such as MAS 637, IFRS 9;
- Possess strong analytical skills and keen in business requisitions and hands on experience in working on systems implementations and testing;
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- MAS regulatory reporting;
- Financial Instruments;
- SQL queries;
- Gather and document user requirements, prepare user specifications of requirements;
- Prepare proper documentation on the data flow, design and business solutioning;
- Perform user acceptance testing and process reviews for new systems and other upstream system changes and initiatives;
- Communicate user requirements to, and work closely with technology team;
- Understand the scope of the project, the changes associated and support the Project Manager in impact assessment;
- Track status on progress and provide timely updates of projects status according to Agile Methodology;
- Document the rationale for projects where no impact is assessed;
- Primary focus will be on project implementation;
- Handle other ad-hoc assignments as and when necessary.