17 March 2021
Our client is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to join their team to provide end-to-end network services and support in the modernization of the infrastructure related to network infrastructure and services.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems;
- At least 5 years in deploying or/and operating network infrastructure and services;
- Strong technical experience in network infrastructure and technologies ( LAN / WAN / SDN );
- Hands-on experience configuring and reviewing network tools such as CISCO, Juniper, Arista, F5, Fortinet, Huawei, NetGear;
- Experience in providing Level 3 support in large enterprise network;
- Proven to be able to manage contracts and vendors;
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good interpersonal skills, able to present and communicate well;
- Proactive, independent and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- ITIL, COMIT, CITPM, PMP, CCNA Certified;
- Relevant experience in automation (Ansible/Python) or/and data analytics.
- Part of the team to manage and support the enterprise end-to-end network systems and related services used for WAN, LAN, SDN, VPN, wireless networks;
- Work closely with various departments on Service Level Agreements (SLA) and to resolve operational issues;
- Provide L3 technical expertise in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving problems within the enterprise network;
- Collaborate with stakeholders on the delivery of network infrastructure and services, ensuring efficient operations management and compliance to policies and standards;
- Participate in network projects including network upgrades and commissioning;
- Assist in Network management planning & analysis for network capacity planning;
- Evaluate the service delivery process using data analytics and propose user experience improvement solutions (e.g. end-to-end delivery through automation);
- Support the financial budgeting, contract management, procurement and asset management;
- Review the technical setup and change requests against the policies and standards and liaise with key stakeholders;
- Provide key updates on problem rectifications and preventive action plans to other teams;
- Support the development of technology roadmap and policies for network infrastructure services.