16 March 2021
A great opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to join our client to be involved in the development, maintenance and delivery of large scale, enterprise and critical systems.
- Bachelor\’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 4 years of experience in Java application design, development, implementation and maintenance;
- Strong technical experience in Java / J2EE technologies and frameworks i.e. JSP, Servlets , JSF, JSTL, Spring, Hibernate, Struts;
- Proficient in using SQL – MySQL, MS-SQL and Oracle;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and written skill;
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience effectively;
- Independent and good team player.
- Agile / Scrum experience;
- Experience in AWS and DevOps.
- Involved in designing, developing and supporting critical systems for the organization;
- Gather and analyze of business requirements and perform development on the various modules of the system;
- Partner with both internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues and ensure systems are secured;
- Involved system integration and testing from System Integration (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Maintain, support and ensure necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation.