27 January 2021
We have an excellent opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer with with expertise in Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite for a project with our client, who is a leader in the Insurance sector.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Minimum 5-6 years of working experience in managing large enterprise IT infrastructure;
- Hands on in the setup and support of Microsoft Office 365 suite and set up in Azure Active Directory;
- Well versed with implementation of Microsoft Teams ,Skype and SharePoint hybrid configuration for large enterprises using Microsoft Office 365;
- Hands on in MS Enterprise Mobility Suite, Microsoft Windows servers, end points, SCCM, Exchange, SharePoint, Device Management, PowerShell Scripts;
- Certification in MS Office 365;
- Experience working in Azure cloud along with Microsoft security solutions.
- Good documentation and communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player who is able to work with multiple stakeholders;
- Enthusiastic person able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Microsoft Azure Certification.
- Act as a Subject Matter expert for Microsoft Office 365 & Azure;
- Responsible for designing, implementing and operating Microsoft Office 365 suite;
- Configure and set up the synchronisation of On premise AD with Azure Active Directory & federation service;
- Collaborate with technical leads and architects and vendors to implement agreed upon solutions;
- Translate solution design to technical specification;
- Analyze and develop technology improvement and feedback for Microsoft Office 365 throughout the deployment and operation cycle;
- Coordinate with Product Principals and System Integrators on the evaluation of technology solutions, carry out proof-of-concepts to validate and establish the appropriate solution for the business;
- Upgrade oneself on new technologies and approaches to improve the IT infrastructure for the organization.