13 November 2020
Our client is looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join their growing team of analytics experts. You will help to expand and optimize the data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for their digital projects!
- Background in Computer Science/Computer Engineer/Data Science;
- At least 2 years of experience in data engineering;
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R and ETL frameworks;
- Able to write complex SQL queries;
- Familiar with big data streaming tools and database frameworks such as Apache NiFi, Storm, Spark, Hadoop, Tableau;
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Fast learner and ability to work independently.
- Exposure into cybersecurity or network infrastructure projects.
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines to transform, enrich and improve the efficiency of the data used;
- Design and write complex ETL frameworks and scripts to extract, transform, clean and facilitate the data flow;
- Responsible for testing, monitoring and validating data integration activity, including data extraction, cleansing, transformation, movement, loading and updating processes;
- Cleanse and verify suitable data to be use for data analytics projects;
- Work with external stakeholders to develop data analytics systems and validate the accuracy of data models;
- Perform scripting to streamline and improve processes related to the flow of data and integration with other platforms.