14 October 2020
A leading organization in the financial industry is seeking a dynamic Business Analyst with strong communication skills and technical background.
- Diploma or Degree in Insurance, Business or equivalent profession;
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst;
- Team player with excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Strong business/stakeholders engagement skills and experience in managing and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders;
- Strong customer mind set in designing processes and solutions;
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills with confidence to constantly push the boundaries;
- Good understanding of user experience design, general web & mobile application functions, usability testing for mobile and internet websites.
- Prior experience in Insurance domain;
- Proficient in analytical tools like Google Analytics.
- Work with CX and UX teams to gather business requirements to ensure requirements are captured, completed and documented;
- Understand stakeholder business needs and priorities, concerns and objectives;
- As a product owner and subject matter expert of web & mobile platform for Digital Channels Platform and maintain awareness and knowledge of new business initiatives;
- Translate and simplify requirements into formal documents;
- Understand test cases, review test steps and expected test results based on test cases;
- Coordinate with analytics team to analyze platform performance and recommend approaches of developed system applications;
- Identify process improvement for adoption to optimize delivery processes;
- Conduct post launch analysis of application performance and end user feedback to plan with solution vendors;
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies.