An established institution is seeking for a competent ETL Developer who will be managing, designing and developing their data integration environment such as the Data Lake, Data Ware House and Data Mart.
- 5 years of experience in IBM Infosphere (ETL), IBM CDC and SQL Server CDC;
- 2 years of hands-on experience in the designing and developing of the ETL processes including fine tuning and optimizing of Database (SQL Server 2012 & 2016);
- Knowledge of handling structured, semi-structured and unstructured data;
- Familiar with scripting languages such as Java, PowerShell and VB Script.
- Experience in Talend, Spark EMR, Athena and other AWS services (S3 and Redshift);
- Familiar with the various techniques and strategies in creating test plan, test cases and test scripts for data integration;
- Hands-on experience in Hadoop Ecosystem and Data Lake implementation.
- Responsible for data analysis, data profiling, physical database design and the deployment of database,
- Create metadata documentation such as system/data flow diagram and other metadata (e.g. data mapping, data transformation and data dictionary);
- Prepare test data and assist in the execution of the test plans, test cases and test scripts;
- Assist in the creation of standard process in terms of ETL, coding standards, auditing, error handling, data operation, data development and data quality;
- Collaborate with various stake holders to achieve project goals and requirements;
- Provide BAU support for any data issues and change requests.