A challengingÂ opportunity awaits you! Our client within the Financial Services is looking for Test Analysts to join their team. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply!
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- GoodÂ experienceÂ in executing SQL queriesÂ andÂ basicÂ batch file scripting;
- Understanding of Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing processes;
- Familiar withÂ Application Testing processes, guidelines, frameworks, checklist and policies;
- Experience in test planning, test cases, scripts, scenarios creation and execution;
- Experience on Software Testing Life Cycle and Automation Development Life Cycle;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Independent, proactive and able to work within high pressure environment;
- Excellent writtenÂ and verbal communication.
- Desired Skill-setExperienced withÂ ETL tools like AbInitio,Â InformaticaÂ and Talend;
- Knowledge on Hadoop and Data Discovery tools (e.g. Qliksense, Qlikview);
- ISTQB, Certified SoftwareÂ TesterÂ (CSTE) certification;
- Experience in banking / financial services industry.
- Provide hands-on support in testing enterprise applications on variousÂ platforms;
- Develop test automation strategies, setÂ up and maintainÂ automation frameworks;
- Plan, create, maintainÂ and executeÂ detailed test plansÂ and scripts â€“ for both automated and manual testings;
- Develop SQL Queries to execute test cases and troubleshoot issues that arise during testing;
- Analysis of test results and measuring of KPIs against defined quality criteria;
- Ensure all test cases are rectified before closing each test cycle;
- ProvideÂ test progress monitoring and regular reporting on all project activities to the management;
- Identifying data quality issues, and support the data governance initiative by participating in necessary activities including data profiling;
- Analyze and provide support forÂ User Acceptance Tests (UAT) to ensure that the system is performing;
- Provide coordination for project implementation and process documentation;
- Provide post implementation supportÂ to ensure operational availability and scalability.