A great career opportunity for a Business Analyst to work on the business side and gain in-depth exposure with an established financial institution.
- Degree in Computer ScienceÂ or Information Technology;
- At least 2- 3 yearsÂ ofÂ BusinessÂ AnalysisÂ experience in banking or insurance industry;
- Experience in working with cross function teams i.e. Sales & Marketing to plan and support strategic initiatives;
- Expertise in working withÂ businessÂ users to gather and understand theirÂ businessÂ needs;
- Good experience in conducting user acceptance testing;
- Meticulous and analytical;
- Independent and proactive;
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Familiar with product sales and distribution;
- PMP / PRINCE2 Certified.
- Involve in new project implementation, enhancements and support;
- Work with businessÂ users to gather, understand and documentÂ businessÂ requirements;
- CoordinateÂ with stakeholders to conductÂ businessÂ requirements walk-through on enhancements and new projects;
- Understand and manage internal/external stakeholdersâ€™ expectations when submitting new requirements for application enhancement;ArticulateÂ businessÂ requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Create and execute testing plans and conduct User Acceptance Test;
- AnalyseÂ businessÂ processes, initiate improvements to enhance efficiency of workflow;
- Identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented;
- Adhere to company, project and support standards and guidelines.