An exciting opportunity for Business Analyst with good understanding and experience in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) to work with international bank.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or ComputerÂ Science Engineering;
- At least 7Â years of Business Analysis experience in banking;
- Ability to elicit, articulate and document process, business requirements, description of business context using scenarios and Data,Â Reporting requirements;Â
- Strong knowledgeÂ in Anti Money Laundering (AML),Â Fraud Detection, Surveillance and Counter Terrorism FinancingÂ concepts;
- â€‹â€‹Hands on experience in OracleÂ database management andÂ Unix Scripting;
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Exposure toÂ Mantas,Â Actimize, Fiserv, Thomson Reuters;
- Knowledge in business intelligence ( MicrostratageyÂ or Cognos).Â
- Responsible to understand, collate and document usersâ€™ requirements for enhancements for Anti-Money Laundering (AML);
- Responsible for transforming business requirements to technological solutions by defining, analysing and documentingÂ requirements,Â mapping and streamlining business processes and verifies technological solution to fulfill business needs;
- Provide support to business users and assist business units in translating business requirements into deliverables;
- Contribute to the business specific tasks in the projects undertaken by the team from initialization to post-implementation;
- Manage and maintain AML Systems;
- Ensure successful delivery of enhancement projects assigned from analysis and specification of usersâ€™ requirements, solutioning, test planning, facilitation of simulation, preparation for implementation, live verification and documentation;
- CreateÂ and executeÂ testing plan andÂ coordinateÂ UAT andÂ SATÂ toÂ validate application conformance to specifications.