Depending upon the level of competency and prior experience, incumbent shall have appropriate responsibilities and shall be guided through The Sciente Way to deliver the Value-Innovation in Technology Recruitment Consulting
- Degree or Diploma in IT/Finance/Business with a proven track record of delivering results with consistency;
- Ideal candidate shall have good working experience in managing a team of IT Recruitment Consultants and/or portfolio of large clients within IT Search/Recruitment or Technology Staffing business;
- Passion for the search/staffing business is very much needed;
- Capable of making sound decisions in complex situations;
- Excellent communications, written and presentation skills;
- A person with a desire to live a meaningful life and with high integrity.
- Proven track record in managing an industry or a technology practice is an advantage.
- Formulate business plan, strategy, revenue forecast for IT Recruitment & Search services based on the business needs of the assigned practice of industry segment or technology arena or geography;
- Lead the practice with full ownership of both business development & delivery (or delivery only), with a successful execution to grow the business, and build relationships to ensure the customer delight within the assigned practice;
- Work towards exceeding the agreed monthly/quarterly KPIs to grow the portfolio of assignments within the practice;
- Hire, develop and manage the team’s productivity as per the demand of the business;
- Ensuring the team complies with Sciente values, policies and all laws.
Based on the performance, successful candidates can grow to Business Director position.
If you are talented, craving to succeed in a meaningful way by helping clients, candidate and community and need freedom to achieve the desired goals, kindly send your latest resume to email@example.com.
Confidentiality is assured and only short-listed candidates shall be notified.