7 October 2022
We are seeking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Java Developer and be part of a project within the gaming sector.
- 1-2 years’ experience in enterprise software development on Java Spring Boot and associated technologies JPA and Hibernate;
- Familiar with relational database concepts and SQL experience preferably on MS SQL;
- Experience using Git and have a good understanding of Git workflow;
- Experience working in agile scrum teams and productivity tools like Jira and Confluence;
- Independent and proactive with analytical mindset and good problem solving skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure to Jenkins and Kubernetes or other containerization technologies;
- Involved in development, maintenance and support of custom-built software applications;
- Responsible for preparation of technical documentation on Jira and Confluence;
- Perform unit testing on software deliverables and provide the relevant assistance during product test, integration test and user acceptance test;
- Provide post-implementation support and carry out investigation and troubleshooting when necessary;
- Continually engage in professional development.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Jeevitha H at Jeevitha.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.