Our client from a leading global bank is seeking for an experienced Production Support Lead to run, support their mission critical global software rollouts and releases.
- Possess Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System or Information Technology;
- At least 8 years of experience working in application development and/or support related activities such as incident management, release and change management in the financial services sector;
- Must have strong background in enterprise software development life cycle;
- Strong technical skillsets in UNIX Shell Scripting, Source Control i.e. Teamcity, Cruise Control and Database system;
- Strong communication skills with a strong sense of urgency and attention to details;
- Good leadership to drive/recommend solutions to extended technology and infrastructure teams;
- Experience to lead and facilitate meetings, technical team in driving investigation of incidents and corrective actions follow-ups
- ITIL Certified;
- DevOps is a plus.
- Provide application support and release management for global mission critical applications;
- Responsible for end-to-end version, cruise control, setup and configuration;
- Actively involved in ensuring the SLAs are achieved;
- Manage releases and coordination and responsible for release review and checklists;
- Build strong relationship with development, support and IT infrastructure team;
- Responsible for code merging,version control and branch creation;
- Work with internal teams for enivronment setup, availability and configuration and
- Working closely with business to establish priorities, analyze requirements, manage risks/issues, research/evaluate options, and implement solutions;
- Assisting on-site users in performing user acceptance testing for successful system implementation and support related activities;
- Perform health checks, system connectivity, consistency and data integrity.