An exciting opportunity to work as a Business Project Manager in the banking industry.
- Degree in Business, Finance or Information Technology;
- At least 5 years project coordination experience in the area of business process engineering;
- Should be a self-starter, attentive listener, independent and be able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment;
- Should be comfortable with system logic / rules and able to connect / translate the system rules to accounting / reporting rules;
- Experience in planning, specifying system requirements and driving user acceptance testing and deployment;
- Should possess strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in the Finance function of banks.
- Stakeholders engagement by conducting initial assessment, delivery commitment, timeline and communication;
- Identify and lead changes by compiling requirements during design stage, arranging of requirement workshop and management of Business Events;
- Lead testing approach and sign-off criteria and assist project team in UAT on setup and testing;
- Monitor the overall UAT progress and perform risk assessment.
- Manage any SME escalations and work with the program team/ PM for resolution;
- Handle data/information requirements for finance users & deliver documentations on desired outcome;
- Deliver projects deliverables within stipulated time by collaborating with project members and assist project team to understand users requirement as stated in the documentations;
- Plan, organize and lead finance users throughout the project life cycle & support on Business Events Management;
- Provide overall sign-off to Project team upon receiving sign-off from all SMEs;
- Maintain to-do list for production implementation and get plans for post implementation checks.