Our client in a well-established industry is seeking a System Architect to provide technical expertise to design, implement and support the emerging technologies platforms and application systems to create an Integrated Group Technology Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) platform.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Minimum 10 years of design and implementation experience with distributed applications with at least 3 years in a hands-on tech lead/system architect capacity;
- Experience in implementation of large scale Technology Governance, Risk and Compliance products/solutions (e.g. MetricStream, Archer, or OpenPages);
- Proficient in conceptualizing and deriving common architectural designs across multiple services;
- Good understanding of .Net/J2EE development, Service Oriented Architectures, Web Services, RESTful APIs and public websites;
- Solid Agile development experience and has experience architecting large enterprise-wide systems;
- Confident, good team player and strong stakeholder management experience;
- Interest in exploring new cutting edge technologies;
- Strong business acumen, strategic and analytical thinking, root cause analysis, and creative problem solving ability.
- RSA Archer certifications;
- TOGAF certified.
- Provide technical expertise and establish the direction for the IT architecture, standards and design to create an Integrated Group Technology Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) platform;
- Create, evaluate and implement high-level plans and design proposals for IT solutions;
- Translate business requirements into application architectural specifications;
- Evaluate and recommend the use of leading edge technologies and methods, considering their practicality, technical limitations and criticality;
- Design the architecture blueprint of the organisation\’s architecture set-up using multiple models;
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work;
- Comprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs;
- Act as a consultant to IT team and business users in the development of enterprise business architecture vision and related IT solutions to ensure that the business and IT are in alignment;
- Subject Matter Expert in addressing problems related to system and application design, performance, integration, security;
- Developing and communicating guiding principles, governance structures related to the selection of architectural components;
- Manage the technical project delivery; perform code reviews and collaborate with vendors to resolve technical challenges;
- Guide application operations, propose new solution methodologies and mentor the team raising the collective technical competencies.