An exciting opportunity as a Business Analyst to be a part of the Group Finance Team for a globally recognized bank.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Computer Science or other related fields;
- At least 4 to 5 years of Project Management and Business Analyst experience in financial institutions;
- Must have strong background in Finance / Accounting;
- Should have ability to elicit business requirements and strong functional analysis skills;
- Perform data profiling and identify requirement gaps while coordinating UAT;
- Extensive experience working with Technology team;
- Good knowledge of banking products, general ledger, finance processes;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills and able to work independently and in a team.
- Experience in Agile Methodology;
- SQL Knowledge.
- Gather, collate and define business requirements in relationship to the Cost Allocation Engine, in association with the business SME’s and Tech team;
- Responsible for performing functional analysis of data output and identifying any anomalies;
- Supports the design and build of new the system solution and articulates impacts and risks;
- Maintains all required project documentation to a high standard for audit readiness;
- Supports the user acceptance testing (UAT) strategy for the finance and business teams;
- Prepare scope, user requirements documents, functional documentation and prepares test scripts;
- Collaborate with the Finance and business SMEs to design effective processes;
- Responsible for maintenance of all processes in the domain/sub-domain as a Business Process Manager.