An great opportunity as a Senior Software Engineer to work within leading entertainment industry to help develop and transform their critical application as part of their digital initiatives ! Get to gain new software architecture and responsive frontend web technologies exposure !
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in designing and development of enterprise level customized web applications;
- Demostrate passion in software development and engineering;
- Experience in full software development life cycle and assisting in production support to the teams in system deployments;
- Experience in agile software development environment and practices i.e SCRUM, Test driven Development (TDD);
- Strong technical skills in Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, AngularJS / ReactJS, Web Services / API, HTML, CSS and/or SQL;
- Experience with agile methodologies, technology-savy and appreciates new web or software technologies;
- Effective verbal and communication skill.
- Technical experience and skills in Jenkins, BitBucket, Git,Docker, Kubernetes, Messaging Queues (MQ), SpringBoot and/or Cloud technologies;
- Design, develop and test customized full stack web applications under microservices architecture;
- Analyze requirements, design specifications, perform coding, testing, document and maintain systems;
- Involve in complete Software Development Life cycle in development of Java applications and conduct system reviews, sourcecode reviews;
- Enhancing web based applications based on business needs and providing continuous support to the application;
- Interact with business teams and cross functional teams for system changes and enhancements;
- Maintain all technical standards and ensure adherence at all times for best practices, frameworks, software coding standards and guidelines;
- Participates in the design, development, implementation and support of complex applications, often using new technologies.