Our client in the financial is going through an exciting phase of technological changes and they are seeking a strong Change Manager to manage the entire change process.
- Degree/Diploma in business, IT or related field;
- At least 6 years working experience with 3 years in Change Management;
- Experience in related areas such as organization design, transformation projects, etc;
- Familiar with MS Office applications including Excel, Project and Powerpoint;
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to communicate with senior level;
- Able to manage and prioritize and tasks and time efficiently;
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks;
- Strong personality and yet personable to build and enrich relationships with the organization;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus.
- Prior experience in Insurance domain;
- CITPM or PMP certified.
- Work closely with software vendor to define skills and structure needed to deliver change;
- Drive key change management deliverables, ensuring adoption and usage among business users;
- Plan effective training and skills upgrading plan for business users to adapt to the upcoming change;
- Execute change management plan including business processes, job roles, organization structures and implementation;
- Conduct meetings and ensure preparations such as agenda, circulation of change request and invitation to manage change request;
- Manage counter resistance and align business users to organization overall strategic direction;
- Conduct regular and effective communications to business users regarding change through multiple platforms to inform the reasons for change;
- Identify possible risk and issues to formulate and implement risk mitigation solutions;
- Monitor the effectiveness of change process and reporting of change delivery progress.