An exciting opportunity as a Business Process Analyst to help in implementation of process changes in an established financial organization.
- Degree/Diploma in business, IT or related fields;
- At least 5 years experience in business process analyst role;
- Knowledge of Business Process Mapping and Modelling tools;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience in end to end requirement gathering;
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Prior experience in Insurance domain.
- Work closely with business users, system providers to understand the processes;
- Analyse processes to understand the impact of implementation;
- Develop and document 'As Is' and 'To Be' process models;
- Monitor defects and solve process-related problems;
- Conduct workshops, meetings and training sessions to help business users implement the process change;
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of new process and soliciting process feedback.