Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking a DevOps Engineer who is technically sound in Java, C# and .NET to be part of the Financial Markets team. You will work collaboratively with the APAC team in a DevOps environment to deepen your business knowledge in Financial Markets products!
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in application development using Java, J2EE, .NET and MS SQL technologies;
- Involved in Web Applications Development in Java / J2EE / C#.NET;
- Experience using Linux, MQ and IBM Websphere;
- Possess functional knowledge of any of the asset classes in Financial markets;
- A good team player with the ability to function independently with minimal guidance;
- Thrive in fast paced environment and pressure;
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Good knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology;
- Experienced in support Market Risk / Product Control applications.
- Gather requirements from the business users and translate them into technical specifications;
- Involved in changing source code and application support using technologies like C#, .NET and MS SQL;
- Work closely with co-developers, testers and business users to maintain, enhance and improve operations processes and procedures;
- Provide recommendations to achieve better system performance and efficiency;
- Aid in trouble-shooting problems and provide effective solutions for UAT and SIT;
- Undertake product impact analysis, development, testing and support activities;
- Participate in evaluation technical risks and perform impact analysis to ensure effort estimate is accurate.