Our client is looking for an experience Business Analyst for their regional initiatives and BAU enhancements.
- Has a Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or similar;
- At least 5 years experience working on projects and enhancements, focusing on business analysis through implementation;
- Proficient with hands-on experience on SQL database queries;
- Experience in requirements analysis, process improvement effort, implementation of process efficiencies and use of Process Modeling and UML tools;
- Ability to elicit, articulate and document process modeling, business requirements, description of business context using scenarios and Data / Reporting requirements;
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills;
- Good Stakeholder Management experience;
- Ability to build strong working relationships with IT teams and business;
- Good working knowledge of project life cycle methodology and prevalent project planning tools.
- Gather requirements for analysis using requirements methodology and tools;
- PMP Certified.
- Will be responsible to analyse business and functional requirements, organising, modelling, and documenting these requirements to ensure that they are complete and unambiguous;
- Analyze, design/redesign, implement, and document business processes;
- Responsible for conducting and analyzing feasibility studies/impact assessments regarding implementation of IT solutions;
- Manage Business Analysis work stream and interacting with SME, other BA and IT Team to propose functional solutions;
- Captures business requirements in a precise form that can be used for system development;
- Analyses and makes recommendations on associated business processes;
- Ensures that the business needs as specified are met by the output of the design effort;
- Develop, deliver, and evaluate training materials; supplement materials when necessary;
- Deploy test environment and conduct final acceptance tests for solutions;
- Ensure the successful delivery/implementation of changes/projects from end-to-end from analysis, users requirements management, solutioning, test planning, facilitation of simulation, preparation for implementation, live verification and documentation.