Join our team of Java Specialists and be part of an exiting journey to improve and support highly critical enterprise systems.
- At least 6 years of experience in design, development and maintenance of web based Java enterprise systems;
- ‘Hands on’ knowledge and experience in end to end Software Development Life Cycle;
- Able to manage the scope of requirement, to review application design and to deliver effective solution;
- Strong technical skills in Java/J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, JSF;
- Good experience in databases like Oracle, MS SQL;
- Familiar in open source frameworks like Weblogic, Websphere;
- Independent and proactive;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Java certifications;
- PMP Certified.
- Being part of a team to design, develop and implement new application systems to support the organisation’s IT projects;
- Assist in analyzing and gather requirements to perform development on application systems;
- Maintain and enhance the existing application systems to achieve optimal solutioning;
- Provide support to users of the enterprise application systems from a technical perspective;
- Lead and assist the project management to conceptualise, develop and implement IT projects;
- Involve in System Integration and User Acceptance Testing;
- Be up to date with latest technologies and best practices.