Seeking a dynamic and experienced Digital Manager for one of the well established financial services to support Digital Transformation Journey.
- At least a Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or relevant Business Domain;
- At least 8 years of working experience within Banking or Insurance or Securities domain;
- Influential leader with out of the box thinking and quick decision making capabilities;
- Prior experience in mentoring and leading a team in the end to end implementation of mission critical IT projects;
- Good understanding of current digital and online trends, concepts, strategy and best practices;
- Experience in CX, UX, UI, Design Thinking and overall Customer Journey;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with stakeholders, users and technical personnel at different levels;
- Strong analytical skills and prior experience in planning, strategizing, budgeting and expense management for IT projects;
- Has team management experience;
- Familiar with technologies like API, Web Services and Google Analytics.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Digital projects;
- Lead a team of business analysts and drive the implementation of Digital Projects;
- Work with business users to support the Digital initiatives;
- Liaise with business/marketing users to drive business insights and analytics for project delivery;
- Monitor requirement gathering ,definition of scope, gap analysis and documentation of functional specifications;
- Manage vendors for effective resource utilization , project timelines and ensure the quality and business functionality of deliverables;
- Plan and lead different testing phases, both manual and automated, including Functional Testing and coordination of UAT;
- Manage and review adhoc and urgent change requests and harmonizing stakeholders;
- Collaborate with Technical team and drive the implementations;
- Ensure quality delivery of applications system by conducting milestone meetings with vendors, BAs, solutioning teams and internal teams;
- Lead-by-example, coach , mentor and motivate team members to maximize their performance and potential;
- Understand and provide risk management on the change management and new development of software application;
- Manage the production support BAU incidents / problems to ensure closure within the SLA.