Are you an ETL Support Engineer? A dynamic and fast paced organisation within the financial sector is looking for ETL (DataStage) support engineers with hands on data management skills to assist in their migration projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or relevant disciplines;
- Has minimum 3 years of experience in data engineering and modelling;
- Proficient in data mapping and managing data quality/integrity;
- Has strong experience in Operational Data Store(ODS)/Extract Transform and Load (ETL);
- Solid experience in IBM DataStage tool;
- Hands on experience in MS SQL with good knowledge in SQL;
- Strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Strong written and verbal communication with emphasis in technical writing skills.
- Understanding of AS/400;
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence and Data warehousing;
- Knowledge of IBM Change Data Capture;
- Experience in the financial sector.
- Responsible for Operational Data Store system projects for the business;
- Extract, transform and load data from multiple databases to MSSQL database;
- Assist and support data warehouse systems;
- Manage data processing requirements and technical requirements;
- Review and monitor ETL tasks and performance;
- Support in project management activities i.e. tracking and reporting of project progress to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Gain and establish support of business and project stakeholders to achieve project objectives.