Our client is an established organization within the Financial Services domain. As part of their digital transformation journey, they are looking for an Infrastructure Architect who would be responsible for designing and implementing Cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineer, Computer Science, Information System or Computer Engineer;
- Has at least 10 years of working experience as an Infrastructure Architect of which 5 years in cloud and security technologies;
- Technical background in different infrastructure areas like VMWare, AWS, OpenShift, DevOps, HP, IBM, EMC, NetApp, Cisco;
- Strong understanding of IaaS, SaaS, PaaS or XaaS and the integration with private clouds;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening, patience, composure and conflict management;
- Ability to work independently and communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience effectively;
- Excellent communication, planning and leadership skills.
- Agile or DevOps methodologies;
- TOGAF / Zachman certifications;
- Microsoft Azure or AWS certified.
- Work with various teams (business, applications, vendors) to design and architect the end-to-end infrastructure solution to support complex mission-critical applications;
- Design and architect cloud (private, public, hybrid) based infrastructure solutions to meet both the business objectives and security compliance;
- Develop architecture blueprints, solution diagrams, technology stack and integration mapping;
- Define migration plans to address gaps between current and future stage;
- Harmonize end-to-end system and data flow design from front (web, mobile, digital channels) to back-end to ensure an integrated ecosystem;
- Champion the new initiatives to secure buy-in from all involved parties;
- Guide IT team and ensure that proposed technical solutions are feasible, reliable and justifiable;
- Regularly review cloud and infrastructure strategy and ensure that overall architecture blueprints are updated;
- Oversee the governance of vendors, ensuring solutions are implemented according to requirements and delivered as per schedule;
- Troubleshoot and resolve any challenges that may arise during the implementation phase.