Our client is seeking a out-of-box and creative Design Lead to support their Customer Experience and Innovation initiatives.
- Degree in Computer Science, Design, Human Computer Interactions or Psychology;
- At least 2 years of working experience in related design and/or research field with customer-facing responsibilities;
- Proven track record of conducting usability research using both qualitative and quantitative methods;
- Experience using Balsamiq, Axure, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, inVision, Zeplin or other visual design and wireframing tools;
- Proven graphic design experience with a strong portfolio of work;
- Strong facilitation skills and experience facilitating workshops with large groups;
- Familiar with the latest interface design trends and best practices;
- Ability to maintain high level of initiative, think out of the box and to work independently;
- Should have the ability to innovate, visualize and create excellent customer experience through the design;
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Expereince in design thinking, behavioural science or ethnographic search methods;
- Experience in Human Computer Interactions.
- Play a key role in conceptualising products, coaching and designing how these products work employing people-centric design techniques;
- Work closely with business users to listen to their stories, walk in their shoes, see through their eyes and understand their goals and propose a user centric approach;
- Create research and design artefacts and documentation including research reports, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and final screen designs to actualize the larger vision of the product;
- Lead discussions on user research, design thinking, business process re-engineering;
- Synthesize the research findings to communicate and translate with business decisions and convince stakeholder to adopt and implement new concepts and solutions;
- Support the Lead Strategist and Design team in the delivery;
- Establish and promote design policies, guidelines, best practices and standards to create better engagement;
- Assist product owner in the development of user guides / manuals / training materials;
- Drive and guide the execution of design vision and consistency across different products and services.