A fulfilling position as Head of IT Infrastructure to oversee the management of overall infrastructure service, IT operations, projects and stakeholders.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- At least 10 years of working experience in managing, maintaining and supporting IT infrastructure operations, services, projects & hosting environments;
- Experience in leading IT infrastructure teams in complex matrix structure;
- Experience with data centre operations, enterprise architecture, IT security, cloud and big data technologies;
- Familiar with the latest technologies, approaches like DevOps, Cloud native architecture;
- Understanding of applications, architecture and infrastructure policies/regulations;
- Knowledge in Service Level Management and conversant in ISO, ITIL. ITSM and/or SQA;
- Good experience and expertise in Stakeholder management, Vendor management, Incident & Change management, Risks and Issue Management;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Strong personality and yet personable to enrich relationships within the organization.
- ITIL Certified.
- Provide leadership for overall infrastructure service, IT operations, projects and stakeholders;
- Lead initiatives to implement IT infrastructure strategy to support digital transformation in the organisation;
- Lead IT Infrastructure delivery & operations and data centre operations;
- Define technology objectives, strategies and directions, i.e. translating business strategy into technology strategy;
- Implement and lead operations for an IT Service Management Model in support of an efficient operation environment;
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies;
- Establish ITIL and lead adoption of best practices;
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and project teams (e.g. enterprise architect / IT security) to design and build a SecDevOps environment;
- Provide technical solutions and ensure proper reviews of technical solutions.