A digitally-forward financial organisation is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their IT team, working on digital projects! Are you the one they are looking for?
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 4 years’ Techno-Functional BA experience in Banking / Insurance industries;
- Able to liaise with both the IT team and business users to gather requirements;
- In-depth knowledge of insurance platforms and systems;
- Proficient in assessing and validating solutions;
- Proficient in business process modelling & design;
- Proficient in requirements gathering & planning and translating business requirements into test scripts;
- Experienced in developing training materials and supporting training delivery;
- A proactive and independent team player with strong spoken and written communication skills;
- Possesses excellent stakeholders / relationship management and negotiating skills.
- Relevant Business Analyst / Project Management qualifications;
- Knowledge in GUI and / or web graphical design;
- Technical skills in Java and COBOL.
- Contribute to the team on critical digital projects and activities of a diverse scope;
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with key decision makers;
- Facilitate communications between different stakeholders and internal cross functional teams;
- Conduct workshop with relevant stakeholders to gather business processes / workflows;
- Support technology team in delivering technical design and specifications;
- Analyse feasibility of business requirements to facilitate discussion of high level technical solutions;
- Ensure the deliverables from the technology team are in accordance with business requirements, processes, frameworks and SLA;
- Drives team towards resolution of complex business issues through in-depth knowledge and experience sharing;
- Maintains the Project Register to facilitate management’s decision on work prioritisation.