Our client in the financial sector is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager who will be managing the execution of regional integration projects.
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT or equivalent;
- At least 10 years of working experience as a Project Manager;
- Has experience working on regional projects, managing regional stakeholders;
- Strong experience in end-to-end project delivery and comes from the financial sector;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage senior stakeholders;
- Good team management experience and leadership skills.
- Has worked on integration/ M&A projects previously.
- Liaise with the PMO to implement project management governance;
- Direct and manage end-to-end project delivery across cross work-stream and cross project dependencies;
- Manage integration projects with enterprise-wide scope;
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents;
- Communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely fashion;
- Drive and facilitate project meeting and plan;
- Ensure project scope is adequately defined and agreed upon by various stakeholders;
- Monitor the status of the project and track project milestones and deliverable;
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.