An exciting job opportunity for a System / Application Tester to embark on projects under the banking industry. Graduates without working experience are welcome to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking / Information Technology;
- Experience in performing and supporting User Acceptance Testing;
- Proficient in developing test cases, scenarios and strategies;
- Experience working with business owners in analyzing solutions and maintaining reports;
- Ability to gather, analyse and present relevant information precisely and clearly;
- Strong communication skills both in verbal and written;
- Excellent team player with strong analytical skills.
- Banking experience.
- Provide efficient, effective and timely testing support for new system/and or new features rollout across the region;
- Creating and maintaining testing issues in JIRA or any other tool as stipulated;
- Produce detailed status reports, track actions and write minutes and manage progress meetings, so all stakeholders are aware of progress and any challenges;
- Understand UAT test cases and end to end flow of new rollout;
- Preparation of UAT test data as required to support effective testing;
- Collaborate with tech and end users on issue resolution;
- Support system/new feature rollout in Greenzone;
- Support ad-hoc support for operational tasks and customer experience related projects;
- Perform work with minimum errors and inaccuracies with limited supervision;
- Flexible and willing to support other duties as assigned.