If you have strong vendor management experience and has hands-on experience with eBao, our client in the insurance sector wants you!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 8 years of working experience on Java with Spring framework;
- Must have experience on eBao package solutions;
- Minimum 4 years of experience as System Analyst;
- Good grasp in understanding business needs and requirements to translate for technical teams;
- Good understanding of deployments;
- Strong experience impact analysis,system design, development and testing;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Experience working with Agile methodology;
- General Insurance / Corporate Benefit Business systems.
- Work closely with other development teams, functional and business teams, operation team and all relevant stakeholders;
- Responsible for understanding the business processes and evaluate the viability and feasibility of implementing them;
- Manage production environment of core applications, monitor batch jobs and root cause analysis;
- Manage external vendors in the development and enhancement of eBao systems;
- Identifying business requirements and translate into technical specifications;
- Performing system design, implementation ,enhancement and support;
- Understand solution design of system enhancements and ensure proper controls;
- Provide inputs and support DevOps team;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines.