We have an excellent opportunity for an Application Engineer to be involved in Digital projects. You will be involved in developing interesting enterprise applications as part of the Digital Transformation journey of a progressive organization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- Has at least 3 year of development experience in one or more programming languages, Ruby / Java / J2EE / .NET;
- Good experience with programming framework such as ReactJS, Vue.JS and Node.JS;
- Familiar with multi-paradigm programming languages;
- Experience in design, development, test, and implementation of enterprise applications;
- Experience with agile methodologies, technology-savy and appreciates new web or software technologies;
- Strong communication and documentation skills;
- Self motivated and able to work in a highly pressured dynamic environment.
- Has experience working with Agile methodology.
- Gather requirements from the business users and translate them into technical specifications;
- Involve in hands-on application development, integration, testing and deployment;
- Provide maintenance and support during user acceptance testing (UAT), system integration testing (SIT) and post implementation;
- Ensure compliance to best practices, methodologies and standards;
- Maintain related documentation and ensure that the quality standards are adhered to.