Our client within the leading entertainment & hospitality industry is seeking for a Data Warehouse Lead to support their complex enterprise level IT projects.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or relevant disciplines;
- Good experience in data warehousing and data mart lifecycle;
- Possess good understanding and experience in designing and developing enterprise data projects;
- Strong knowledge & experience in MS SQL Server and its stack of tools i.e. SSIS, SSRS, SPSS & SAS;
- Experience in ETL/ELT processes and best practices, data quality, data integration;
- Experienced in developing dashboards and reports using Qlikview, Qliksense and related tools;
- Strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Strong written and verbal communication with emphasis in technical writing skills.
- Data related certifications;
- ITIL Certified.
- Understand internal business process and identify requirements and translate to technical documentation for the data warehouse and analysis;
- Manage new data related projects and initiatives;
- Assist and support data warehouse systems using various platforms;
- Design and develop ETL processes,Data Warehouse Schemas and 3 dimensional report cubes;
- Collaborate with business teams and data engineering and/ IT teams for translation of business requirements;
- Manage data processing requirements and technical requirements, supporting testing and user training and deployment;
- Review and monitor ETL tasks and performance;
- Support in project management activities i.e. tracking and reporting of project progress to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Gain and establish support of business and project stakeholders to achieve project objectives.