We are looking for an experienced Software Quality Engineer to effectively improve the quality of the applications by building automated test suites to accelerate the delivery of the end products.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance (Automated Testing);
- Experience in application exploratory testing and regression test automation, application performance testing and / or application security testing;
- Hands on experience in Automated testing tools for both web and mobile applications;
- Experience with open source automated testing frameworks like Robot Framework, Selenium, Appium or HP Mobile Center, HP UFT, HP QC and Sprinter;
- Experience in Agile and UX development environments;
- Experience in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting;
- Resourceful and active team player with strong analytical skill;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Certified Software Testing certifications;
- Experience in open source performance testing tools like JMeter, Gatling, HP LoadRunner.
- ISTQB Test Certifications.
- Work with the development and engineering teams to analyse and decompose complicated software systems and design a strategy to test these systems;
- Work closely with product owners to build automated test suites and craft out user story acceptance criteria;
- Responsible for complete testing lifecycle from planning, development, creation of test scenarios to preparing test reports and defect tracking;
- Create test case/scripts and scenarios, executing test cases and perform root cause analysis on issues encountered;
- Conduct static and dynamic application security testing (SAST and DAST);
- Conduct load and performance testing to identify systems bottleneck;
- Manage user acceptance testing (UAT);
- Develop and implement a common process and framework for Testing & QA management;
- Drive continuous improvements in Agile testing practices and tools.