An excellent opportunity for a Scrum Master to coach development teams, to apply Agile principles and practices to deliver business value.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Information Technologies;
- At least 5 years as a Scrum Master or Agile Consultant or a Project Manager managing a Agile project;
- At least 10 years of System or Software engineering with strong handson background in software development;
- Good experience with Agile development methodology such as Scrum, XP and KanBan;
- Excellent ability to understand business objectives and overcome business needs and challenges;
- Demonstrated capability in testing,automation, development and project management;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multitask in a fastpaced environment;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Strong communication, presentation, documentation and negotiation skills.
- Scrum Master certifications;
- Experience in Devops envirnoment;
- Experience in Atlassian products.
- Responsible to coach development team for the software delivery of Technology projects using Agile Software Development Methodology;
- Plan and manage the risks, issues, costs and schedule following the Agile framework and principles;
- Work closely with the Business Users / Product Owners in Sprint/Release planning to prioritize the product features and releases;
- Drive the adoption and rollout of Agile design and engineering practices which include test driven development, continuous integration and release automation (CI/RA) as well as automated testing;
- Lead the Project / Scrum team in design methods and principles, adopting a standard for issue and risk management as well as the management of the product backlog and inventory;
- Provide guidance and direction to the team to ensure effective and continuous delivery pipeline with the appropriate level of automation.